1) How to lose Belly Fat-the Fat Belly Solution
There are three primary ways to lose belly fat. Diet, of course, is crucial to losing belly fat. There are many diet programs and fads but Isabel de los Rios has the most sensible, pragmatic solution online and she even advises you to “stop dieting and start eating” (tasty healthy foods, that is).
As Isabel de los Rios, the author of the Flat Belly Solution says, you should look at fat burning as a journey rather than a change of diet as you stick to a diet solution program. She says you need to do 4 things:
1)Believe in Yourself
You have to believe that you can lose weight if you are going to succeed. If you are plagued by doubt you won’t last when the going gets tough. Isabel de los Rios says that to achieve your weight loss goal, you have to believe “you have what it takes.”
So remember to think of it as a new lifestyle that you are adopting and by focusing on healthy living rather than dieting you’ll be able to keep momentum going and silencing those negative thoughts and feelings.
If you eat a proper, healthy diet your metabolism will function at its optimum level and you will b able to burn stomach fat better. If your eating plan lacks essential carbohydrates, protein, healthy fat, vitamins and minerals,whatever else it may provide it isn’t giving you healthy nutrition. Isabel de los Rios says she does not count calories-rather surprising coming from the author of the Flat Belly Solution-she just is conscious about what she puts in her body. But when she’s hungry-she eats, and is not thinking about calories!
3) Drink Lots of Water
People often forget abut water when they are putting together a Diet solution program. But drinking water is actually critical for health and for burning fat and maintaining proper health. Water helps metabolize stored fat and helps expel toxins. It’s also essential to prevent constipation-which causes things like hemorrhoids necessitating treatment for external hemorrhoids etc. You should, Isabel de los Rios advises, drink half your body weight in ounces of water: so if you weigh 200 pounds, you should drink at least 100 ounces of water per day.
Obviously you need to exercise as well . This is covered below. If you want to STOP DIETING, and find out what it means to eat nutritiously and START LIVING again click on the link below.
Visit the Flat Belly Solution
2) How to Lose Belly Fat -Belly Fat Exercises
Some of the best exercises to lose belly fat will be found in Shin Ohtake’s intensity workout known as Max workouts. You can follow the Max workouts for women or for men and it will help you to lose belly fat, arm fat and even lose back fat.
If you are ready to get lean and toned fast and lose belly fat then visit the links below:
And you do not need a whole heap of equipment to do Shin Ohtake’s exercises-dumbells will do!
3) How to lose Belly Fat if Diet and Exercise aren’t Working
Yes, there is another factor you should look at if you struggle to lose belly fat. Shin Ohtake of Max workouts (we read about his program in Arm Fat Exercises) says that when you get under stress, it can make it harder for you to lose belly fat. If the Fat Belly Solution coupled with exercise doesn’t give you the full results you require, then this section will be very helpful:listen in.
If you STILL can’t seem to get rid of that stubborn belly fat, there may be something you haven’t considered before which doesn’t relate to diet OR exercise.
Shin says the reason stomach fat is so difficult to shift is that it is heavily influenced by your hormones. The stomach is not the only area controlled by the hormones but it just happens to be the most sensitive.
What does this mean to you? Well, it means that exercising and diet may not be enough to get rid of your stubborn belly fat.
The cortisol hormone is the culprit. It’s your stress hormone. It is a vital hormone-you body will secrete it whenever it feels under threat or any type of stress (whether it be mental or physical) and this in turn triggers other physiological reactions necessary for the body to keep functioning.
The metaphor Shin uses is that of an emergency generator. If in your town you lose the main source of electricity through some random incident, the emergency generator kicks in to give you power until the main source gets repaired. But the emergency generator isn’t meant to provide the power for anything other than a short time-just like your cortisol. Cortisol turns “off” many of the normal physiological mechanisms and turns “on” many temporary physiological mechanisms (the operative word being “temporary”).
Normally speaking, you produce cortisol only for a short time and then all the metabolic functions return to normal. The problem is , if you experience chronic stress and cortisol production stays “on” for too long, it works against you.
Constant stress means the body is continuously secreting cortisol and that’s when it can seriously affect your health in a negative way and you end up with stubborn belly fat that won’t go away!
So, if you gain belly fat easily and have a tough time getting rid of it, it could be that your body is producing too much cortisol.
Here are 3 questions Shin Ohtake recommends you to ask yourself to see if there’s something other than diet and exercise that may be hindering your progress:
- Do you get enough sleep? (7-9 hours per night) Getting enough quality sleep is the most important thing you can do to minimize stress, optimize your health and help your body to burn more fat! During your sleep, your body utilizes fat as it’s primary source of fuel. So getting enough sleep is absolutely essential to making sure that your body burns off more fat! If you have a hard time sleeping, try reading a book (non-fiction or self improvement type of books tend to work best). Shin recommends sleeping in complete darkness for a more sound sleep and get rid of all electronic equipment like TVs and cellphones (or at least switch them off) because apparently the less electromagnetic field around you when you sleep , the better your mind and body rests.
- Do you feel tired all of the time? This means that you are not giving yourself enough time to recover-and poor recovery means that your body still has cortisol pumping merrily around. So better to give yourself a complete break rather than “pushing through” which Shin says will only be increase your cortisol production and make losing belly fat even harder.
- Do you need caffeine in the morning to get going? Caffeine is a stimulant and it actually enhances your cortisol production! If you need a stimulant to wake up, you’re definitely not getting enough sleep and/or rest. If you are getting enough sleep but still have a hard time getting going in the morning without caffeine, Shin recommends having green tea instead. It has about a quarter of the amount of caffeine that regular coffee has, plus it has something called catachins—these are natural stimulants that helps boost your energy levels and fight fatigue.
So there you have it…Sleep, rest, recovery!